If you would like to review our pricing chart, please click here.
If you would like a Quick Quote you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 1 business day with a custom quote.
Here is the basic information we will need to know to provide you with a quote:
- Which pieces you are interested in (invitation, rsvp set, reception card, direction card, enclosure card, thank you or save the date).
- Are you interested in return address printing?
- Method of printing (digital or letterpress - see Description of Printing Methods below)
- If you chose letterpress:
- What paper weight you would like (300 gsm or 600 gsm)?
- Do you want 1 or 2 colors?
- Finally, let us know where we will be shipping to
Description of Printing Methods
Letterpress is one of the oldest printing methods, its signature qualities are soft, lush paper and an artisanal look. With letterpress, the text and design are actually pressed into 100% cotton paper using an inked stamp-like printing plate and each color is hand-printed individually. The thicker the paper, the deeper the impression. Letterpress printing works for many designs and is a wonderful way to add richness and texture to your invitation.
Digital or flat printing is a photo printing process resulting in a modern, less textured product. It is less labor intensive and therefore considerably less expensive for those seeking a more matte or contemporary feel. Because we are using 100% cotton textured papers you still get a lush finish. Our digital printing is of the highest inkjet quality and does not leave the plastic shine of laser printing. Additionally, the inks we use are archival pigment inks so you don’t have to worry that your invitation will fade or degrade in years to come.